Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top Ten TV Shows of All Time

1. Days of our Lives - addicted. I own it. Have had this problem for YEARS.
2. Three's Company - Love it. Janet fan, not so much Chrissy.
3. Love Connection - used to watch with Andy after my shift as a waitress. LOVED it.
4. Arsenio Hall - Ditto above.
5. Grey's Anatomy - Need more romance and kooky disfunctional people in my life.
6. Desperate Housewives - Ditto above.
7. The Flintstones - especially the appliances that were ammimals.
8. The Jetsons - the machines that amazed me. MISS HANNA-BARBERA CARTOONS!
9. Take Home Chef - Curtis the yummy Aussie making yummy dishes.
10. How it's Made - I am a geek, yes, I know. LOVE that show. :)

I am sure I will think of more as soon as I post this. :)

2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

I love Days

M and M said...

I Love Days Too........ And I Have For Almost 40 years..