Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Songs I'm Embarrassed to Admit I Love!

Top Ten Tuesday - Songs I'm Embarrassed to Admit I Love!
1. The Star Spangled Banner - Ok, I am a cornball, but I have loved it since I was a child
2. The theme from the Little Einsteins cartoon - anyone? anyone?
3. Blame it on the Rain - Milli Vanilli
4. As Yet Untitled - Terrence Trent Darby
5. Electric Avenue - Eddie Grant (Amy, please tell me you remember singing that in your carport with me...good times.)
6. I'm Just a Country Boy - Don Williams
7. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins/Genesis
8. No One is to Blame - Howard Jones
9. Eternal Flame - Bengals
10. I Lost on Jeopardy - Weird Al Yankovic

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

I couldn't remember the milli vanilli song! I was totally going to put that. And L.E. theme song reminds me of baby Ashlynn. Love it too!

Amy said...

Never be ashamed of the DON. He is a country legend and I worship his old bearded butt with a deep undying love.

Go Milli Vanilli! That is a GREAT song. So is Electric Ave. I'm dancing with you in my head right now.

Amy said...

Oh, and no shame for Howard Jones. The Star Spangled banner gets me choked up every time, and I'm not a crier. Love it.

Sam said...

Actually, I am not ashamed of any of these songs...they are just obscure. Especially Star Spangled Banner and Don Williams.