Saturday, March 22, 2008

How about THIS???!!

Ok, so my amazing, supportive, loving cousins can't believe that that was my worst picture...ok, it wasn't....but without digging into old albums, I couldn't find any pictures hardly at all!! (And, c'mon, it's pretty bad. I look like those skinny investigative reporters that get into fat suits to test people's reactions to chubby girls.) Sad. Anyway, you see, I am the picture taker in the family. When you are behind the camera, there is little evidence that you exist. I am the unseen force field that makes peanut butter sandwiches and does laundry. :) So, here's a better attempt.





First, me dressed up like Pat Benetar's fat little sister (ok, not really, don't know WHAT my costume was, but here I am on Halloween. OOOOHHHH, horizontal stripes...we big girls know that's a no no....wish I would have known that then!!) And me, with my snowman filled with jelly beans that I sent to Ronnie Regan when he was shot. See my junkyard dog eye that's gone a bit squinky...it looks a bit sinister, does it not? Why am I not smiling? Had the jellybeans been implanted with a bugging device so I could learn the intricies of Reganomics? Were they laced with an unknown substance in my hopes to overthrow the government and seize power as both the first female and first child as president of the US? We may never know what was going through my patriotic little head. Strange child I was. Strange indeed. :)

2 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

SO MUCH BETTER!!! Bravo, brave girl, BRAVO! LOVE the Pat Benatar thing. I knew you had some Gollum in ya' somewhere!

jlcumber said...

Bravo indeed. I love the boots in the first picture and you do look a little ticked to be giving up the jelly beans. :)