Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Top Ten Breakup Songs


Ok, here's my list....I mostly am a pissed off mofo when breakups happen. You know the old saying, "If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back to you, chase it down and kill it!!!"

1. My Give a Damn's Busted
2. Forgive - Rebecca Lynn Howard
3. You Ought to Know - Alanis
4. Starts With Goodbye & Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
5. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
6. Love Bites - Def Leppard
7. Trying to Love You - Trisha Yearwood
8. Let Me Go - Three Doors Down
9. You Don't Even Know Who I Am - Patty Loveless
10. Whatever You Say - Martina McBride

So, some of these are maybe iffy...right before you break up songs, perhaps. Dern good ones, IMHO, however.

S :)

7 comments:

Rhoda said...

Love the Martina song!! (forgot to include it...) Don't know the kerosene song...

Sam said...

I'm givin up on love...'cause love's given up on me! It's a rip roarer, that's for sure! :)

LAYTON FAMILY said...

KEROSENE!!! How did I miss that one?!?! Great choices, Sam!

Rhoda said...

Ok, I remember that one.... I like it, too.

Amy said...

Great songs! i love love love Trisha Yearwood, she has lots of good sad songs. Thanks for playing, come again.

Thayer & Associates said...

Ya I love Trisha to. Shes the best.

jlcumber said...

Nice Job!!! :)

Amy can help you out with the layout if you want to change yours ever. she is my guru. :)