Saturday, March 29, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday on Saturday

Yep, Jen, it's been awhile, eh? I have been in a bit of in-air turbulence lately, plus I am at Mom and Dad's for the week...so here's my late assignment. (Do I lose any points?)


Top Ten Albums of All Time: (no particular order)


1. Trisha Yearwood (AKA: Me)- Songbook
2. Chronicle - CCR

3. Sugarland - Enjoy the Ride

4. Def Leppard - Vault

5. Trisha Yearwood - Trisha Yearwood (old skoo)

6. Carrie Underwood - Some Hearts

7. Montgomery Gentry - My Town

8. Alan Jackson - Precious Memories

9. Alison Krause and Union Station - Lonely Runs Both Ways

10. Beastie Boys - License to Ill

10. Wynona - Tell Me Why


Let's see...there are so many more number tens I could add to the list. Just a few of my old stand-bys. :)

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

glad you are back! Tell Auntie and Uncle Hi for me. sorry about the turbulance!!! Hope you have a safe landing soon! xoxoy

Amy said...

Yeah, Sam is back! I love all of those, too. I forgot about Wynona. Love her. You're way hotter than Trisha. For reals. As Chris says, "How can someone who looks like uncle Lyle be so beautiful?" :) I think Uncle lyle is pretty cute too, but you can't go wrong with your mom's genes, either.