Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Flashback: Favorite Family Portrait


Ok, so not much of a flashback, but get a load of this family portrait. Taken at my brother's wedding, we are all in our traditional roles...


Photographer: "Stand still, would you...c'mon you guys, quit laughing and cracking jokes and hold still so I can get the frigging shot!"
Dad: "Don't I look skinny? I opted to skip the wedding cake, I am SOOO six packed!!"
Mom: "You see? You see what I have to deal with? You see what I have dealt with over the years? Sheesh."
Andy: "This is the shizzle. I love this group of misfits!!"
Me: "Wha? What the hell is going on? What have I missed? Yes, of COURSE I get the joke!!"
Rhonda: "Do I look cute? Hurry, snap it so I can drop this pose!"
Pretty funny stuff. Oh how I love my family. Happy weekend y'all.
:)


4 comments:

jlcumber said...

so funny!! I swear I have seen your dad do that a few other time! :) Awesome.

Amy said...

Awesome! Have I told you lately how glad I am that you joined us on here? Well, if not, I am. It almost feels like we get to hang out long distance!

Sam said...

Amy:

Thanks so much. Love you!

Sam said...

Amy:

Thanks so much. Love you!