Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Top Ten Tuesdays - Stuff I Would Spend My $$ on if Gas Prices Weren't So High

1. Gas - I have a big car with little mileage - Where would I go? The phrase "anywhere but here" fits
2. Furniture. I love furniture but don't have ANYTHING I want...yet.
3. New work clothes - A girl can only wear the same black slacks and dress shoes for so damn long
4. Shoes. Duh. Will...always...want....more....shoes
5. New water heater. New furnace. New vacuum. (How is it that crap all falls apart at once?)
6. Weight Watchers food and club thingy. I am such a tubby. I need to get skinnier.
7. Airfare to a warm place with cute cabana boys and lots of umbrella drinks
8. New computer. Mine is old and slow.
9. Kitchen remodel
10. A little St. Bernard puppy :) Or a Burmese Mountain Dog. Or a Mastif. Or another dog the size of a hereford cow.

:)

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Ok, shoulda commented on this one. The phrase about a dog the size of a hereford cow about did me in. :)

Sam said...

Thanks. Knew I could count on you. Why post if you don't get comments? :)