Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday...10 Worst Songs for a Wedding or a Funeral (Isn't that redundant?)

Wedding
1. I Ain't as Good as I Once Was - Toby
2. Bring on the Rain - JoDee Messina
3. White Trash Wedding - Dixie Chicks (exerpt: I shouldn't be wearin' white and you can't afford no ring. Consider the source.)
4. You Give Love a Bad Name
5. What Was I Thinkin' - Dierks

Funeral
1. Thank God and Greyhound- Roy Clark (Google it, folks. Sheesh.)
2. Life Goes On
3. Na Na Na Na...Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye
4. Celebrate - Kool and the Gang
5. Hot in Herre - Nelly :) Boy I am funny.

Ok, so you only get ten. It IS a top TEN list afterall, isn't it? Plus, ten each would be dad burned hard. :)

Toodleoo.

4 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

na na na na....EXCELLENT!!!

jlcumber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Nelly song! Perfect.

Rhoda said...

Good choices!! i copied you and did five each, too. :)

Rhoda said...

Ok, I didn't see that you had the Roy Clark song, or I wouldn't have used it. Sorry, but I really wasn't copying. It's too good not to list, though!!! :) At least now people will know you didn't make it up....