Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Things a Man Should Never Say to His Wife

1. You should dress like that chick, she looks hot!
2. Is your hot friend single yet?
3. How many of those are you planning on eating?
4. You STILL look pretty to ME (Yep, I have heard those words)
5. What do you expect after two kids? You think you'll look like a bikini model?
6. Go ahead. Go out with your friends. Have fun! (Trap. Don't do it. You'll never live it down as long as you live...at least in my world.)
7. How old IS that babysitter?
8. Remember when your hair used to be long and beautiful?
9. I hope you love your new cordless drill I got you for Christmas. (Yep, that's right. That's what I got for Christmas.)
10. Go ahead. Go take a nap. I'll take care of the kids and dinner while you rest. (Again, trap. You'll never live it down and the kids will not be supervised or fed when you awake.)

Ok, mine aren't funny. Don't ask me questions about males right now. I hate them all. Besides my father, brother and especially my son. They're it. The rest are pig dung.

7 comments:

jlcumber said...

I LOVE the back ground!!! :)

Amy said...

Hahahaha! Still funny in a bitter and angry way. I've heard those words. Asses, all of 'em. Love your background, where'd you get it? I'm wanting something new and cute, but haven't found time. E's hair is fun,I wish I had a cute little feminine face that would look good with short hair. Oh, and I want her bag too.

LAYTON FAMILY said...

ouch. maybe you should pick the top ten topic for next week. sorry for my lack of sensitivity in the 'men are pigs' arena. my first choice for this week's topic was 'top ten ways I get ready for my pap smear. #1 was - put on some michael buble'. yep...let's go ahead and let sambo pick next week.

Rhoda said...

You ever get the urge to clean out all that pig dung? Need a LARGE shovel??? Sorry things stink right now. I will pray for a pig dung remover to appear in your life. :)

Sam said...

AWWWWWWWWWW. You guys DO love me! I had shamed Rhonda into commenting before. :) Pyzam.com is where I got the coo background. Was blogstalking some of Amy's friends? Becky's? Cant remember, and found pyzam.com Pretty fun to browse all the layouts.

Thanks, E loves her new hair. Cute little shitter. I am sorry for sounding like Debbie Downer. Bad day. I am over it. And, that wasn't an insensitive topic at all...I should have tried harder NOT TO LEAK. :) Love yas!

jlcumber said...

I will find you a No-Pig Dung guy someday! Just let me work on it...since I am pretty sure the Pioneer Woman isn't going to give up her man anytime soon! Love you!

Sam said...

Ooh Mama, she better hang on to that hunk of a man with both of her hands, eh?!!! :) Thanks, Jen. And thanks for turning me on to the PDub site..I am seriously addicted! :)