Monday, September 15, 2008

SNL...I could hardly wait

So, the moment I laid eyes on the rip snortin' maverick, and my new hero, Sarah Palin...I was thinking of Tina Fey in a SNL sketch. Sad, I know, when politics for me are reduced to how funny SNL will be for the viewing public...but I swear I thought I was the only one noticing their strong resemblance to one another. Of course I wasn't...

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/

I tried to stay awake for it Saturday night, but I just couldn't. So, thank goodness for the www.

:)

1 comments:

Amy said...

I have a total girl crush on her. She's just so tough and composed and a mom and hot! Yeah, I got completely mesmorized by her speaking at the convention. Couldn't stop smiling, in a creepy I love you/want to be you kind of way.