Monday, April 28, 2008

U sick of lookin at my favorite candy?

Ok, so Becks thought I had died and went to blogger heaven...so I wanted to post to let you all know what has been up with me....why no posts from the Sham.

1. T's Birthday party - He will turn 6 this Wed, but his party was Saturday. Thank goodness Papa and Red came over for assistance. Papa - thanks for mowing the grass. Gram - thanks for everything else. Can you see gratitude in my chubby little face? (Will clarify this hilarious incident later.)

2. Baseball. Baseball. Baseball. Team pictures last week, practices four nights a week. T has Tue Thur and E has Mon Wed. We are coaching E, and this week our games start. Wish us luck. (BTW - We would like to begin negotiations to see if MoMo could be recruited to join our team. We like peepee dancing at second base, and I think her style would work well on our team. Let's talk turkey...how long is her current contract? Does she have any endorsements?) Baseball is huge right now in my life. (Also committed to coach E's volleyball team next fall...FUN!!!!!)

3. Feeding, clothing, bathing, yardwork, home repairs, work, homework, hamster care, dog care and everything else I do solo. Yee Haw!

4. Bath and Literature hour. When I could blog, I sometimes opt for my bath and literature hour instead. I will try to be more diligent from now on.

5. Needing a vacation. There are times I will type in BOI and ANY DESITNATION into the travelocity fields just to see how much it would cost just to fly away. Even for the weekend. I haven't been out of Oregon in a very long time. We should plan a McGirls trip. All McGirls invited...IF you bring your thyroid meds. I am not up for a smackdown...maybe later.


That's about it. I am going to play the baby names game...even though its like a month late, cause I have some doosies to share!

Ta Ta!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah!!! I misseded you and I was so sick of looking at atomic fire balls or whatever that was. Mo is a Mud Cat through and through, what's you mascot? Is it better than a Mud Cat?

Sam said...

Uh, our sponsor is Forest Capital Partners, LLC. Mascot?... Mascot?... How about the fighting trees? I got nuthin. Mud Cats really rocks!!!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

RE #4 - screw hygiene & knowledge. My needs are more important.

RE#5 - GIRL TRIP GIRL TRIP GIRL TRIP! No meds? Where's your sense of adventure, wussy? hehehe
Where are we going ladies? Sign me up!

Sam said...

Beck:

RE #4. Ok, ok. It IS all about you. I get that. Thanks for reminding me. You kill me, girly. Let's roll...where are we goin?

jlcumber said...

OH! Now this would be FUN!!! I have a great time with the sisters trips, but I think I would come home with a six pack of abs after laughing my butt off with Sam all weekend!