Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Men that Secretly Want Me (Very secretly, apparently.)

Here's my top ten cute dude list of all time. I wish I could list obscure ex-boyfriends, or potential ex-boyfriends, but of course you wouldn't have a frigging clue who they were. You may not anyway..here goes. Theme? Big, bulky. Men. No metrosexual bullshit or frigging manicures or highlighting your hair. Men.


1. Toby Keith - Yeow. Haaasta be #1. Calls himself a "roughneck"...one that works in the oil fields, or on oil rigs. Loves our troops. Confident, tough. Phew. Is it hot in here?


2.Donny Deutsch - Broad shoulders, white teeth. HIGH energy. Smart. Funny. Rica. Believes in dreams and inspires folks. Snappy dresser. Ok, he may be the ONE metrosexual on the list. :)
3.Brad Paisley - Just a good ol' boy. Never meanin' no harm. Oh, no, wait. Heckuva guitar player. Funny, hilariously so. Kid named huckleberry. CUTE!!

4.LL Cool J - Eyes, lips. Ok, so he does a few crunches too. Not real wild about rappers, but he's pretty easy on the eyes. Weird pail Aussie hat, well, that can go too, but he's ok.

5.Ice Cube - I guess it's the eyes again. And, he's funny. And, he's softened his image and is in family movies. I am a sucker for guys that love kids and isn't afraid to show it. Did I mention his eyes?
6. Drew Carey - Maybe you can explain this to me. Funny. A must. Cornball, too. That gets me. Not full of himself...winner. Cute, chubby. Just my style.

7. Patrick Warburton - Arms. BIG arms. Love those bicepy and missing neck dudes. He's the voice of Kronk, and other characters from the Disney movies. Also family dude. Like him. Like him long time.
8. Matthew McConaughey - Yes, I know he's fading into obscurity a bit, and he's a bit off center, but I am tellin' you, the dude is pretty deep. And, he hates shirts. When you have a rumbly tumbly like his, I'd hate them too. And, he's a Dad now, I hear.
9. Sam Elliott - Quintessential cowboy. I think he lives in Oregon? part of the time. Hugely underrated. Amazingly sexy. Voice. Eyes. Gritty. Tough. Has the eye thing going on. GIDDYUP!!
10. John Gruden - How do I love thee? Let me count thy ways. Head Coach, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. First of all, it's a fun team to state the name of. They stink, but who cares??!! Their fans get to gaze upon the splendor of his hotness every week! I DIG intense dudes. He's an intense dude. Blonde, deep beautiful eyes. He's dreamy.

5 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Okay...I must argue with a few of your picks...
1. I can't love Toby because he reminds me too much of Richard. It's the big lips. Ick.
2. I can't love any man that would name his kid Huckleberry. It's worse than Gypsy or Ninja or whatever Chris wanted to name Amy's babies. But if you take that outta the mix, I do love Brad.

Amy said...

I LOVED Toby, like fantasizing love, until Beck told me he looks like our brother. Ruined forever.

Love Huckleberry! i called Morgan that as a babe.

Love that coach! He has angry eyes like Codo. Hotty.

Love anyone burly that makes me feel all little and feminine. I never had one of those, but when we used to go country dancing, those ones made me dizzy, in a good way.

Good list!!!

jlcumber said...

Donny Deutsch???? Drew???? What? I am lost...but Sam...HOW OH HOW DID I FORGET THAT DEEP VOICED MAN! Grrrrrr

Sam said...

I know, I know. They aren't without controversy. Nope. No Richard/Toby connection for me. It's the hair. C'mon, how about that Val Kilmer line from Tombstone..."I'm your huckelberry". Eyow. And, yes, that coach has angry everything. Firey dude. Me too...love those big ol' corn fed dudes! C'mon...Donny is so sexy and confident and Drew is a sweet and cuddly teddy bear! This was a fun assignment. :)

Amy said...

That huckleberry line IS the origin of my love, I'd forgotten about that! I just read your post title, finally, and I wished I had thought of it myself :)