Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Raindrops on Roses...

Top Ten Favorite Things:

1. Chewy Atomic Fireballs - Golly Wally. Love these. Like I need to love candy. Just actually discovered these. I eat in moderation. Like, try to moderate before I burn my mouth off.2. Carhartt vest - Carhartt for Women. Have you seen this line yet? LOVE this vest. Wanted it REALLY badly for Christmas, THANKS MOM!
3. Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Soap. Love the scents. Love the creaminess and moisturizing part.
4. My jet tub. My daily escape.
5. Portable DVD player. Never knew traveling could be so peaceful. (I held out a LONG time, too, because I think they already have ENOUGH TV.)
6. Dissolving Whitening Strips - Love the fact taht that I don't have to remember to time them, take them off, etc.
7. Coconut Coffee Mate - YUM. Coffee is mearly a vehicle so I can have this creamy goodness. :)

8. Jason's hammock that he has never sat in. I spend entire days in it in the summer. Not like at Grandma's where, the hammock was a carnival ride. This is read a novel in a day sort of relaxation.

9. My quesadilla maker - Gift from Mother in law. Too fun. The kids love quesadilla night. It's easy, easy, easy.
10. Frog Kisses from T-Bone and Em talking sweetsy motherly talk to her hamster. I swear, my kids make my heart want to beat. So sweet. (Frog kisses are little short breaths on your cheek that sound like Whoo Whoo. How he knows that a frog kisses like that, I have no idear.)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I've been wondering if a quesidilla maker is worth it, now I know. Mmmm, coconut.

I swear I think everyday how amazing it is what kids can do to your heart. There's no way to describe it.

Amy said...

Grandma's hammock, heehee!

jlcumber said...

Aaaahhhh. that is so sweet!!! :)

M and M said...

I Love my Childern, Very much as you all know. But if you think these kids are Wonderful and they are,just wait till you have grandchildern. You have all that love, The up lifting joy & so much fun.
Without all that work... LOL
Grandparenting is a wonderful job.....

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Did you get eaten by the dust bunnies, too? Where are you? We miss you. Please come back to blogland and play with us.