Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?


My daughter, little E, loves pets. She is nutzo about them. She got a new pet today. This pet is named Drippy. He is a raindrop. He is the cutest little raindrop I ever did see. He has cute little feet, and cute little hands, and a very cute little look on his face. Not only did Drippy go to T's baseball practice with us, he dined on Tacos with us tonight. (Do you see his little taco E prepared lovingly for him?) I think I will make a miniature placemat and use a Barbie place setting for him tomorrow night. (Do you think I'm nuts yet? Perhaps you're right.) It's so fun having a new member of the family. Welcome, DRIPPY!! (Jenny: Any advice?)

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

Advice??? For going Nuts??? No advice. He is cute though. How about his own bedroom and give him chores too.

Amy said...

Yeah, chores! He is darn cute, but little E is even cuter.

Sam said...

Jen:

No, needed advice about the "crazy for pets" part. :) I do like your advice about Drippy, tho. :)