Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Welcome to Winter













This is my first post. Ever. New to blogging. Gotta say, everywhere I look, I think...hey, I could blog about that..but alas, then I think - would anyone read about that, or would anyone care? Who knows. While my 5 year old son is in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher (no kidding), I will take a stab at it. Ok, so my big issue today is Winter. Usually I just love the snow. I love living in a region with four seasons, but I guess I am hoping the warm ones last more than a couple of months. We're under another winter storm advisory for today, and boy am I ready for some warm weather. I was just discussing the weather with our University president today, and she had been fielding emails and calls about the potential for closing campus.

Sigh. It HAS been a relatively bad year, as my kiddos have had 2, count 'em 2 snow/wind days this winter. That's BIG for our valley. Huge. Anyway, see some of my pics taken today to get the drift. (Yes, pun fully intended.) BIG icicle, kids' snow cave and a bit of our blizzard. Happy Super Tuesday!











Sam

5 comments:

jlcumber said...

BBBBRRRRRR!!!! I am so happy you are on now!

Amy said...

Everything you have to say is interesting to us. I just treat this as my personal journal and if anyone wants to read it they can. If they find it boring, they don't have to read it. Hey, do your kids have to make up the snow days at the end of the year like mine do? It sucks.

ChrisMc and Family said...

Cool Sam! We'll try to keep up.

What a cute camel!

Looking forward to camping with you guys. Always a hoot.

Love Chris and Terial Travis and Amanda.

M and M said...

Thats pretty cool Sam.Your a good little Blogger. LOL

LAYTON FAMILY said...

This may be the only time of the year I'm actually GLAD to be living in Vegas! Looks cold! Sooo glad you've joined our silly-ness!