Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mountie Name??


Ok, so we have a new mascot at my University. It's now time to name him. Here's a link to the contest. http://chinook.eou.edu/eouforms/mascot.cfm

Here's a pic of him...

I don't think any of the choices do him justice. I am thinking something like:

- Constipated Carl
- Frustrated Fred
- Irritated Irv

What do you think????

Too funny. Actually, he's kinda cute. He's growing on me. (In fact, that is the look Jason has on his face most of the time!!) Kidding. :)

7 comments:

jlcumber said...

He looks a little Roger-esh to me. :)

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Ragin' Rog!

Rhoda said...

How about Squattin' Sam?? (yes, it was Daring's idea....)

Rhoda said...

I am wondering if you could hook him up with a home eyebrow wax kit? He would look cool with the 1.5 eyebrow....... I know you did... :)

Sam said...

You remember that whole waxing accident, do ya? Sisters are such valuable people for that sort of history, ain't they?

Rhoda said...

Yeah, I'm there for ya, babe.

Actually I was thinking it would be a great blog story....

Not as amusing as the Death by Porkroast, but still good.

:)

LAYTON FAMILY said...

C'mon girls...you know we're dying to hear the story now!