Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Update - My life is really boring, apparently.

What a busy weekend. 50 degree temps left me itching to clean out my flowerbeds....so I hit them and hit them hard. Sissy and I worked on the front beds, cleaned out the muck and rearranged the authentic John Day river rock, and cleaned out my whiskey barrels and the berm too. It always makes my wrists sore to do all that raking. Isn't that strange that I don't ache too badly anywhere else after serious yard work...just my wrists. Such a wimpo. Then today we decided to bike ride down to the park and take some batting practice. Getting these punks geared up for baseball season, baby. T's gonna be a hitter this season, and sissy just needs her confidence back. Who knows, the glasses may help too. She can really hit when she wantsta. Stinker. Wanted to make the Pioneer Woman apple fritters all weekend, and DIDN'T get that done, so that will have to roll over to tomorrow. OH TOMORROW!!! My sweet friend just graduated from beauty school, and she is like style fashionista cutie pants kinda girl, and now I am officially one of her FIRST clients! Tomorrow is hair day. Boy do I need it. Ok, that covers it. TTFN.

S

0 comments: