Monday, October 20, 2008

Heavens to Betsy...A CONTEST!

I just love that PDub. The very cool blogger chicky over at www.thepioneerwoman.com is one funny lady. Jennifer started me on reading her, and now I can't get enough. I am seriously addicted to her blog. So, this is thanks to her...

Oooh. This is funny stuff. Stop what you are doing. Put down your Yoplait Light Fat Free Strawberry Orange Sunrise yogurt and go to this website.. www.yearbookyourself.com Woo Wee, this is a good thing on a Monday morning. Check me out: (I tried to put them in chronological order...you can go from 1950 to 2000) Please submit your vote for best photo in the form of a comment.

WTF? I think I look like a cross between Buckwheat and Opie Taylor. Yow.Very June Cleaverish, don't you think?

I am sooo groovy.
Didn't Aunt Char use to rock this 'do? This is my personal fav.I think I have one of those goody combs in my back pocket in this shot.

Yeah, so this is really how my hair looks most of the time. Frizzy. Big.This is SOOO like my jr. year highschool picture. Lovin' the spiral perm. (Sad part is...my hair does that naturally...even now...and it's really not in style right now.)

Happy Monday, y'all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

AWESOME! Yes, pdub owns a great deal of my heart and my time. I like the Char-do ALOT. I think it would look great on you, you should totally do it :) No, don't do it, but it does look cool.

jlcumber said...

OH MY GOSH! Some of these you look like your mom or your sister. SO FREAKING FUNNY! I love pdub too! :)