Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Granny Goose!



Happy 95th Birthday, Grandma!

I love you so very very much. Thanks for always letting me wear your high heels, and you clip on earrings, and your Mary Kay lipstick. Thanks for always making chubby feel cute. Thanks for spoiling me rotten. Thanks for making wonderful ham chow mein and chiney noodles and having us over for dinner. Thanks for having a hammock. Thanks for having lots of beautiful golden leaves for us to get lost in. Thanks for having lilacs. Thanks for your little fun songs you sang like "Home again, home again, jiggety jig" and the toe thing where you would say rothel, roadwhistle, etc..when grabbing our toes. Had no idea what in tarnation you were saying, but I sure liked it. Thanks for always letting us help decorate your Christmas tree. Thanks for poor man's cake. Thanks for being a spirited, fun and loving grandmother. I have been blessed to have you in my life. Love you always!

Samboanny :)

1 comments:

GGHilda said...

Thank you very much for the birthday greeting. I'd like to see you. Hope your family is ok. I'm ok - I think I'm ok - just old. But I have good family and friends. I love you very very much. Granny