Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grant County Pride

Guess what happened in Hillsboro over the weekend? Other than the sound of pies being devoured, look what else!!

Grant Union High School State Champs!

It's hard, to be honest with you. I spent most of my life with this school as a rival, and now my niece is there, and I have to support it. I was sooo proud! I teach a class this fall, and I did a score report on the board Monday morning. It looked like this:

GUHS - 3A State Champs
Imbler - 1A State Champs (Joseph runner up...go E. Oregon Teams!!)
OSU=not enough UO=too much

Plus, Travis McMasters' team, West Albany, plays this weekend for the state title at Hillsboro stadium as well! (That's Chris McMasters' son, who is Roy and Leanna's son.)

Pretty exciting for the Grant kids. Andria texted me and said school was a madhouse on Monday. GO PROS!! :)

1 comments:

jlcumber said...

SO FUN!!!! Dang...I was busy this last weekend, but it would have been fun to go and watch that game! GO GUHS!