Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Caroling

Oh, 'tis one of the sweetest signs of the season. Little sweet peas singing Christmas carols. Tristan had a Christmas program at school, and did GREAT. There was even a portion where the audience had to get up and dance the Hamster dance. Jay rocked it. Yeah, right.






E is getting so big now. No program for the little buggers. They go sing at the hospital. Their school is close, so this year and last they walk up to sing carols. Pretty fun...and they get cookies from the cafeteria.






While we're at it...a challenge. Post your favorite Christmas carol. Mine? Sleigh Ride. I also love Little Drummer Boy. Really, I am a sucker. I like 'em all.


Uninteresting piece of Christmas trivia - I just wrapped the LAST Christmas gift this evening! YIPPEE!!!!


Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable little punks. I wish we could have a CHRISTMAS program at school. I'll have to think on my favorite carol. I love em all too. My trivia: I haven't wrapped ONE gift. Not one. My kids want to kill me because there's nothing under the tree.