Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Girl Camera Shots

A symbol of our freedom. Why? Eagles don't make me feel free. Wild horses do. :)
Wild horse. Yes, I am serious. I checked. Long tail. Check. No visible horse shoes. Check. Long story, but it appears I am an idiot. Took bunch of pictures of a saddle horse once while hunting. Vera funny. Ask Rhonda.
Gorgeous sunset.
Picturesque Bear Valley.
Foggy Tree.

So, I am no Jenny (I wish) or Uncle Roger (phew...dodged a bullet there)..but here are some shots I took during Elk season, because I wasn't shooting my dang shootin' iron. :( WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Let me know what you think. Critique, ideas, and tips and tricks welcome. XOXO

Samwella

8 comments:

Jan said...

They all look really good to me, but then again, who am I?

Roger said...

Good job, Sam. The theme for the Leupold employee's photo contest this year is 'trees and/or clouds'. Can I steal you "foggy tree"?

Sam said...

Yes! Can you cut me in on the prize? I would consider an 80/20 split. :) I joke. I joke. Of course, help thy self! :)

Rhoda said...

Very nice indeed. You've come a long way since our Holiday Park photo shoot. :) I can't think of that without a big stupid grin appearing on my face.

Roger: How many times do you have to win the photo contest before they won't let you enter anymore?

jlcumber said...

Beautiful!!!! I love them!!! Josh promised to take me out to take some pictures of the creek with snow today. I would love to just go hiking around taking pictures. Great job!!!

jlcumber said...

Also...I love your family picture this year, but next year I get to take it!!!! Family discount! FREE!

Sam said...

Jen:

You're on, sweetie! XO

S

Roger said...

Rhonda,
I've had to set out the last 3 years, but statute of limitations has run out so I can enter again this year.