Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm PsychIC...not PsychO

So, baby boo was feeling ill yesterday, so I stayed home with him. While I was sad he was sick, some days you can literally feel childhood slipping away, giving way to adolescence, puberty, college, marriage, his retirement...you kno? It's all too much. So, I was honored to have a chance to sit in the chair, cuddle him under the fuzzy pink throw and watch cartoons for hours. It sure helped him feel better. Daddy and Sissy went to run errands in the evening and we were having a Jenga tourney. While watching the World Serious. I said, "Oohh, honey, Chase Utley's up. He's hit like seven homers in the series so far, he's got two on, and if he knocks this one out, it would make a three run homer." Sure enough, that pitch. Schmack. Outta the park. It was funny. T got a huge kick out of it. Then he said "I was praying and praying." Powerful boy, that one.