Friday, November 7, 2008

Swoopy Bang


So, I have been trying to stay with the trends. My college aged students help me keep my street 'cred by keeping me up with fashion, music, etc. I still TRY to pay attention. However, this newish swoopy bang thang is something I just could NOT master. I have a very high hairline, like receding old man hairline, so my attempt at swoopy bang looked like poopy bang. Finally, my hair master Ms. Dena, suggested I part to the other side and try to avoid the cowlick that was responsible for my non-swoopy bang look. Voila. Worked pretty dern well. Plus, since Rho posted her new hair for comment, I thought I would too. Be gentle. I have a more fragile ego than she does. :) Happy Friday, yall!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Holy crap, hot stuff! You're just so BEAUTIFUL. Your hair is always amazing, but I love this look more than ever. I totally thought I was the only one with the old man forhead and cowlick. Nice to know that you are similiarly blessed. Very funny post, BTW, you make me laugh.

jlcumber said...

Better looking then Faith Hill and Trisha Yearwood together. HOT. :) Love it.

Rhoda said...

Gorgeous as usual.... I have such unhealthy envy of your long beautiful tresses. It ain't right. :)

Thayer & Associates said...

You are just one hot mama. I wish hair would do that

Sam said...

OMG folks!??? Geez, you guys are too nice. I was expecting one smart aleck comment, and now I am blushing from your very very kind comments. Love you guys!