Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day, All!


MyspaceAnimations.com

Dancing Turkey Animation provided by MySpaceAnimations.com



May you eat so much pie...
That you let out a happy sigh...

May your Turkey induced nap...
Be on a friendly lap...

May you feel gratitude...
For all things in your latitude...(don't judge, you try rhyming gratitude!)

Happy Thanksgiving Day, y'all! Love yas. (I know, I haven't quit my day job. AND, even after going toe to toe with a VP this week, I didn't LOSE my job.)

Remember, the most important Thanksgiving message of all:

"You can't gum a radish!"

God Bless.

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and thank goodness you still have a job! Nice going!!! :)

Amy said...

How was your holiday? We're out in the black friday lines this morning, then we're heading to your town. Are you around?

Jan said...

We love ya Sam.