Friday, June 6, 2008

Feeding Foxes



Have you ever had foxes being fed right in your kitchen? This is the scene I discovered awhile back when I emerged from the bedroom after a marathon checkbook balancing session. Parenting note: Always wonder why they are playing quietly and harmoniously. Always. Too cute. Having a pet lover as a child leaves you with pets made out of brothers, insects, inanimate objects, etc. Did you KNOW foxes like oranges? Me neither. Good stuff!

Sorry for being a blogslacker. It's the last week of school, and the last week of baseball...so things will be much more current from here on. Thanks for being patient with me. I have all KINDS of things I have been wanting to blog about, so look out!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome back Sam. We have missed you.

jlcumber said...

SO glad you are back!!! love the look on T's face. :)

mjslenz said...

Those are some great looking kids! Wow! They are getting big.

Matt