Friday, February 6, 2009

What I found in my car....




So, I am suffering from pent up posting energy, so I am going to be hitting you with a few posts in a row that I have been wanting to share for awhile. This first foray into my ultra successful and so together life is what I found in my car this fall. It was full on fall sports season, so I was likely to find most anything. I didn't expect a half baked pizza crust, tho. That's one thing I found. You know....(validation please..can I get an amen??) you go with the plastic when the checker asks, you buy roundish things, and they roll out of the bag and hide their little sneaky selves under the third row seat. Add Indian summer heat, and voila! Half baked pizza crust. As for the other, we went to a garage sale and E found the Praying Mantis. She was homeless and without a loving home, and clearly in a family way. It was our civic duty to see that she had a healthy environment to give birth. So, she got to live in our peony bush. You're welcome, fellow humans and insects on the planet. Just another service we provide.

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

I am SURE Amy has found way more discussing things in her car. :) One of her friends had a dead rat in her car. I will take the pizza crust any old day. :) Love the pictures!

Roger said...

Have you thought of entering it in an art contest?

Amy said...

I love it! No, we didn't find those magett infested pork chops until we went to cook them and realized they were not in the fridge. Dead of summer. So GROSS!